Saturday, January 20, 2018

Introductions



I'd like to introduce myself to all of you, my distinguished guests.

My name is Natasha Hart, though I often go by Tasha.

A little about me?

I'm 19,
a Ravenclaw,
an INTJ/INFJ,
a night owl,
a coffee lover,
and someone who wants to travel the world.

But don't we all?

I love poetry
And chocolate
And Marvel
And Chick flicks
And laughing
And dancing 
And the rainy days where you sit by the window with a warm mug and a book

Actually, I like any rainy day.




I am also a amateur writer.

Which is why this blog was created.

So that I can share my stories process with you and maybe when I'm a famous author someday, we'll look back at this blog and laugh.

Or cry.

Depends on how bad it is.

Can you believe Natasha Hart wrote this garbage? *laughs*

Or something like that.





Enjoy your stay!

Natasha Hart

 



6 comments:

  1. Hey Natasha! Dropping by to say hi. [I don't know if you realize this, but if you comment on someone's blog, they will probably come and stalk yours...]

    Welcome to the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Natasha! I have come to stalk your blog :D :D :D We have a lot in common :)
    Can't wait to see more from you :) :)

    Lilah
    lilahsmusicals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually i'm pretty sure we are clones. :D

      Lilah

      Delete
  3. Hello Natasha!!!

    Welcome to the blogosphere!! I loved your introduction post and can't wait to see more from you!!

    Catherine
    catherinesrebellingmuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I honestly did not expect to have 3 followers in the first week! This is awesome!

      Delete
  4. Hey--welcome to the blogoshpere! Nice intro post, I'm a Ravenclaw too. :)

    Can't wait to see more from you in the future. <3

    ReplyDelete